Doing Yoga everyday is your best choice for living well ~ Joci James
“Never put an age limit on your dreams.” Dara Torres”
Here are 9 reasons why doing Yoga everyday is your best choice:
- It helps you tune into yourself and tune out stress on any level.
- It is a mind body connection. With the increased oxygen and blood flow to the brain and heart, this stimulates more clear thinking and body energy.
- It engages you in controlled breathing which quiets the your mind and helps your body with a renewed sense of energy and calm.
- It gives you stronger muscles which not only makes you look better but also contributes to your over all health. Stretching and relaxing your muscles removes tension and stress.
- Doctors may soon be prescribing Downward-Facing Dog instead of pain pills. Practicing yoga everyday will help to realease your body pain as well as helping your Doctor to have proof that it is a medical protocol that will solve your medical body diagnosis. Yoga is medicine and it is time for people to start seeing it that way.
- Yoga’s alchemy of breath and movement can stem desease an alleviate pain, and also change your body health down to the molecular level.
- Most yoga postures are more about deep relaxing, not stretching, even though it all feels mighty good.
- It pain-proofs your brain. Integrative Health has reported that yogis tolerated pain more than twice as long as nonyogis. The conscious relaxation builds connections in the brain that helps in dealing with pain.
- Yoga has been a life savor for me. I discovered yoga over 3O years ago and have been practicing it almost everyday since. I had been suffering with dibilitating fibromyolgia and was searching for a relief that was not a addictive prescribed pill. It has a bucket full of healing results that not only keep my body healthy and young, it has an affect on keeping my mind young and “smart.” You might say it is my best friend. It can be yours too, all you need is a mat and that is optional depending on your environment.
Joci James is known as The Life Strength Detective. She uses her innate inner strengths to guide you to “Discover the Best of You,” She has founded The Thrive Age working with baby boomers and seniors. With over 80 years of life on this planet Joci has the wisdom and experience to help you thrive and discover your inner strengths. It’s time to thrive with choosing a new lifestyle design. It’s time to discover the best of you at any age.
Let Joci help you on your treasure hunt to discovering the best of YOU!